Thursday, March 22, 2012

One Week Home

Thanks for all of the prayers for Moses...he is MUCH better!  Christy has now started coughing. :(   I know it's hard enough living here and dealing with allergies.  So, I'm sure their bodies are going through so much with such a big change.  Hopefully it will pass quickly.

It just hit me a couple of hours ago that today it's been one week since our kids came home!!!   Honestly, it has been a blur!   It's been wonderful and exhausting all at the same time.   With Moses being sick we've had long nights and numerous trips to dr. offices.   I haven't gotten more than a couple of hours of sleep in the past few nights.  Yet, somehow I feel fine.

The kids all fight like they've been brothers and sister forever!   Seriously!

Going from 2 to 4...one being a toddler...is challenging.  But, we're figuring it out.   I told Chad...I feel like I did when I had a 2 year old and a newborn.   After a couple of weeks, you get in a routine, you get to know each other better, and it's all good. :)   We're getting there.

We've had a lot of fun and sweet moments.  We are always laughing.  Christy and Moses have brought such a joy to our home!  We are so blessed.  Sometime I still cant' believe they're really here!  



































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last picture is the perfect picture of God's love. Your family is beautiful. I know things are going to be rough - they are in any family! But those smiles (and giggles)are worth it all, aren't they?