Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Little B!!!

Today is our little guy's birthday! He is one year old! I hate that we are missing it! Sometimes it's hard to wait on God's timing. It's hard to understand why our kids can't join our family NOW. Why is there all of this waiting? What's the point? I get impatient and I just want to hold my kids! I want them to meet their brothers that already love them so much. I daydream about the day we are all together.

I started reading Orphanology recently and one line stuck out to me. "...in this process you will learn things about the heart of God that you might not otherwise know" (Russ Moore). I'm trying to remember that and learn what I can from this process. I want God to have His way in my heart.

So today, we pray for our little guy and take a moment to see how God wants us to respond.

For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.
Is. 55:9

No comments: