Monday, January 10, 2011

More Snow!!!

We have enjoyed seeing new pictures of our little girl online! I love seeing them, but, it makes us all long for them more. We are praying right now about fundraising. It's hard....it's hard to ask people for money! I hate that part of it! I don't want to drain the people around us. I'm praying that God will give us new ideas and that he will provide!!! This is definitely going to have to be a "God thing". I've been thinking about all of that so much lately, that it was nice to get a break and be outside having fun with my family!

We have had a great day! Chad got to work only to find out they had just called off their shift! But.....he got to come back home and spend the day with us. He helped us with our Ghana lapbooks! It was a lot of fun. We have learned a lot so far and hope to keep adding to them.


We had about 7 inches of snow here, which is the most there has been since I've lived here. There was enough to REALLY sled and all of that fun stuff. We had a blast!










Chad managed to peg me and Luke in the face with snowballs!




1 comment:

Susan said...

I understand the beauty of seeing your kids faces....and the agony that comes along with it. This is such a wonderfully, hard journey. Glad to be on it with you.