Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Catching Up

Last night was Ethan's first pinewood derby race with the Cub Scouts. It was a lot of fun! They really go all out. He didn't win, but, it was a great experience for him.




These Tiger Cubs are so cute together!





We painted a wall in our kitchen with chalkboard paint. I love it! So do the boys. I love writing notes to them and reminders to our whole family on it. The boys love drawing pictures of our family (including brother and sister in Ghana).


My attempt at heart-shaped pancakes for Valentine's Day. Notice the pretty tulips from Chad. :o)

And....we are all very excited that our I-600 A is in the mail!!!! I've never been so happy to stand in line for 1/2 an hour at the post office!!!


1 comment:

Hillbilly Rockin' Robin said...

So excited fory ou all. Love the pics!! Chad's e-mail to Reid made him (and me) cry. Reid showed it to me when he came home tonight. Love you!!