Sunday, April 22, 2012

LOVE these kids!!    




I got to spend a night in the mountains with some friends...I took Moses with me and Chad took the big kids up the mountains  to hike up to  Look Rock.  We all had a great weekend!




I had wondered if this would end up happening. :)   These kids adore each other and get on each other's nerves like no other.   It's amazing the bond they already have though.   They are all learning and growing.   I had wondered if Luke and CHristy would ever warm up to each other.  Now, I catch them having the cutest conversations.    The other day she was teaching Luke how to say things with a Ghanain accent....super cute! :)   



We've had a couple more "firsts"....first time in a car wash....VERY SCARY for these kids!!!  Should have thought that one through better!

1 comment:

Rachel Goode said...

precious babies all sleeping together!!