Thursday, February 21, 2013

...

Just a pic of my friend's cute kiddos at the airport.  

So far my first attempt at winter sowing is going pretty good.  So, I thought I'd try starting some more seeds indoors.  Chad and Ethan built a table for me under the house to set my seed trays on and it has a light hanger on top.   I'm so excited to try it out.   Today we planted some peppers, tomatoes and some more broccoli, cauliflower, and kale.  It's so much cheaper to start from seed and I love that I can buy non-gmo,heirloom seeds.   It's been fun to do as a family.



This picture just makes me happy.   We were at the airport waiting for a 12 year old boy to finally have his dream of having a family fulfilled.   There was so much beauty...seeing God's handiwork on the outside and his love for his children on the inside. 


No comments: