Sunday, July 10, 2011

Boy's World

Friday, Chad had the day off, so we headed to the mountains. We used to go at least once a week, but, we've trying to save on gas so it's been awhile. The boys were so excited!

June Bugs were swarming everywhere so Chad had fun showing the boys how to catch them. They also caught a big salamander. They had so much fun. I love watching them be "all boy". I can't wait until our other two are here as well. Everything we do, I find myself imaging them with us. I'm curious about how a girl will change the dynamics of these trips. Can't wait to find out!




The boys had fun in the creeks, as usual. Give them some mud and they'll be content for a VERY long time!



We had a little picnic lunch.

Caught some more june bugs....

Followed a deer...

Spotted a big frog...

Saw 6 bucks in a field...

and then it started to rain.


1 comment:

sarah in the woods said...

What a wonderful day! We've had to cut down on our trips to the mountains too. :( I love that first picture of the june bug escaping.