Saturday, April 23, 2011

Faithful!

God is so faithful! It seems I keep freaking out about money, start acting ugly, trying to figure it out on my own, realize I need to trust Him after I get to my lowest point, and then He provides!

WILL I EVER LEARN??? In my last post I shared how God was showing me He had this under control. Two precious boys and their parents showed up with a large donation. After that, we were so blessed on Thursday to get a call that there were some seats available at Hope in the Dark. It's an incredible fundraising event for Show Hope and Blood:Water Mission. We were so excited and blessed. On the way home I got a call that my mom had sold her motorcycle!!! I was so shocked. I had prepared myself that it probably wasn't going to sell and that we would get the money another way. I just couldn't quit crying. I don't deserve this! I don't deserve these two precious kids. But, He is still faithful! NOW.....we're on to raising the travel money. I'm going to cling to Him and trust that He's got this!

No comments: