Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Love

I just LOVE these people! :o) Chad is the best dad...I know I've said it before, but, it's true. He's so exhausted, but, he's under the house building an animal trap with the boys so they can see what they can catch. He opens his heart to 4 little boys that aren't even ours and when he's with them he gives all he's got. Ethan's heart just amazes me. Luke is wild and crazy, but, he's also extremely sensitive.

The conversations that Chad and Ethan have when they are alone are so cute. Ethan asks question after question...."when will I be old enough to have a gun?", "when will I be old enough to have a lighter?", "when will I be old enough to drive?", "when will I be old enough to get married?". SERIOUSLY????? He wanted Chad to help him out with a list of prospective brides for when he was old enough. It's a secret between them though. :o) So cute!

The other day he was reading a book about mummies when he found out that King Tut died when he was 18. He was so upset that King Tut "ONLY GOT TO HAVE HIS DRIVER'S LICENSE FOR TWO YEARS!!!!"

Here are just some pics from our weekend.

Chad caught this frog for the boys.





We're studying Venus so we did this experiment to get an idea of how lava works and what it's effects are.



Then....it's pre-bedtime dance party...Urkel Style.


No comments: