Sunday, March 10, 2013

I've been starting seeds for the first time this year.  I started with some winter sowing that has gone really good.  I can't wait to transplant those seedlings into my garden.   Now I've started several inside and they are under florescent lights under the house.   It was not as warm as it should be so I know they are growing slower than usual...but, hopefully that means they'll be "harder".   They all look super thin though so I'm not very confident in them.  We shall see!




Moses and Ethan had a collision that gave Moses a big goose egg over his eye and then a black eye for a couple of weeks.  


March 4th Ethan turned 9!  I look at him and just can't believe how old he is!  He is such a sweet kid...when he isn't terrorizing his siblings. :)   We are so proud of him.  He played Upward Basketball this winter and on Saturday, at the awards banquet,  he was awarded the White Star Award(Most Christ like).   He isn't the best ball player, but, but his attitude was great and he gave his all.   Sometimes I get overwhelmed with "putting out all of the fires" everyday, that I forget that I do have good kids!  God is working despite my shortcomings and I'm so thankful for that. 

Ethan shares a birthday with Chad's mamaw Eva.   We got to take her out to lunch on her birthday.  She's a sweet, sweet lady.  Thankful she is in our lives!







No comments: