Saturday, October 15, 2011

I am loving this fall weather.  I'm finally feeling back to normal and can actually enjoy it.   The boys have been outside most of the time.   They've been drawing their own maps and going on hunts out in the woods.  They've also been up in trees much of the day.   The other day I went out to check on Luke.  I couldn't see him so I yelled for him..."Luke!  What are you doing?"    He answered, "I'm going to the bathroom!".   I still couldn't tell where he was so I yelled, "Where are you?".   He said, "I'm up in this tree!".   I finally spotted him way up in a tree...as high as the power lines...using the bathroom!  Having boys is always entertaining!

Last week the boys got to take part in a bike rodeo with our cub scout pack.   They had a blast and got to learn a lot about bike safety.  








1 comment:

sarah in the woods said...

Hey Stephanie. Glad to hear you are feeling better. I tagged you for a meme, but don't feel like you have to do it.
http://theforestroom.blogspot.com/2011/10/homeschool-resource-meme.html