Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finally....A Picture of "Fred the Magic Man"

Fred the Magic Man is Luke's friend. Luke talks about Fred ALL THE TIME. One day I asked Luke if Fred was real or pretend and he got really sad and said he was pretend. So, I just started asking him questions about him and he was so happy. I'm not quite sure how to handle it so we just go along with it. Luke has such a vivid imagination and I know God made him that way for a reason. So...what we know about Fred is...he lives in a magic house, he has no hair, he has a magic hat, he is 10 years old and he never gets any older, he has magic underwear, he has been to Mexico but doesn't speak very good english.....I could go on and on. Everyday, we hear new things. I asked Luke to draw a picture of him and this is what we got.



No comments: