Monday, April 26, 2010

Funny

Tonight I was a little stressed out and just ready for the boys to go to bed. I hate when I wish away time with them like that. They are growing up so fast and sometimes I feel like I miss precious moments with them because of my selfishness. I'm just thankful for God's grace and pray everyday for His wisdom as a mother.

I'm so thankful for these little guys. They bring so much laughter to our lives. Just a couple examples from today. When Ethan was asked if he thought aunt Jess was having a boy or a girl, he said, "I think she's having fourthlets".

Every night I take Luke to the bathroom before I go to bed and Chad gets him up before he leaves for work. Well, tonight, I got him up and sat him on the toilet and he starts to sing bow, bow, bow, bow, bow, bow to the tune of jingle bells in his sleep. I don't know what it is about that song, but, ever since Christmas he sings it EVERY DAY! The only thing is that he never sings the words, except if it's Jingle Bells, Batman Smells, etc. He sings it every where we go and he gets louder and louder as he sings it.

I know those are just silly little things....but, my days are filled with joy and goodness from God that I constantly take for granted. I pray that I will be more aware of His gifts to us in the silly little things.

God is so good and I'm so unworthy.

No comments: