Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Winter Wonderland!


It's been such a crazy winter!  And I'm loving it!   I miss gardening and being outside,but, I also enjoy being snuggled up inside for the winter.   All of the snow has been gorgeous!   We got moved into our new house this past weekend so I've been busy unpacking.   The kids have been a little stir crazy but we've got their legos, games, and puzzles out so they're managing.   They played outside a little hear and there but it's just SO cold they can't stand it for too long.  We just don't have the right clothing.   

At our new house I've been able to do some bird watching.  I think I'm getting a little obsessed.   There is a Yellow-bellied Sapsucker and a Yellow-Rumped Warbler that hang out and I see them almost everyday.   Today I also saw a Northern Flicker and a Red Bellied Woodpecker.   

We're excited about our new place.  I'm looking forward to making it my own and getting it just how we want it.   It's nice to feel at home again. 




Poor Moses....I mixed his snow cream up.  He's very particular about things being mixed...like his oatmeal...it's seriously the end of the world.


Snow cream again!































1 comment:

sarah in the woods said...

Your pics are beautiful, as always. I've never seen a yellow bellied sapsucker before. Cool!