Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chocolate Chip Pancakes!!!




This is the last post for today....I'm just trying to catch up before the new week begins.

It amazes me how different each of my boys are. They are seriously like night and day. It's so fun lately watching them as they grow up. They are changing so much and becoming little men. It makes me so much more aware of the responsibility I have as their mother. It makes me more desperate for God to give me wisdom and patience. I love these little guys so much.

Luke is so funny....he literally asks for chocolate chip pancakes every single day. The way he says it just makes it so cute...."mama....can ya make chocwit chip paincakes?". So, the other night I surprised him and we had them for dinner...he was so excited. I had to take some pics....I just love his chocolatey....very goofy...smile. :o)

No comments: