Thursday, January 3, 2008

Prayer Request

Last night Chad was taken by ambulance to the E.R. He had a very bad siezure at about 9 pm. He had been having some "episodes" and had a dr. appt. for tomorrow. We didn't know until last night that those "episodes" were also siezures. He is doing okay. He has had a few more small siezures today, but they put him on a medication and he will go next week for some more tests and to see a neurologist. They did diagnose him with epilepsy. It's all so scary. Knowing, that it can happen at any time. But, I'm so thankful that things worked out the way they did last night. I had just dropped Ethan off at my mom's house and got home twenty minutes before it all happened. Please pray for healing and for peace. It's not only scary, but, it's going to take a lot of adjusting. I don't want to leave him alone right now and he can't drive at all. People have been so generous. Justin has offered to take him to work every morning so I don't have to get the boys up. That is going to be a huge help. So, anyways, I'm just asking for your prayers. I know that God can heal Chad. Thanks in advance for all your prayers!

No comments: