Thursday, December 13, 2007

Goodbye Sadie

Well, last night we said good-bye to Sadie. She is such a sweet dog and Ethan loves her so much, but, we just could not get her housebroken. Ethan doesn't know she's gone yet, so SHHHHHHH. I kept her outside for a few days once I knew she had to go no matter once....he kept asking where she was and why. But, it seems like he's forgotten for now. I know it'll come up...but, hopefully it'll be easier this way. She went to a good home with a little girl who lost her beagle a few months ago. So, she'll be happy.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am glad to hear that you were able to find a good home for Sadie. Chad asked me if we wanted her during our last visit, so I know you have been looking for a home for her for awhile. The boys are getting so big. They're very handsome! I hope your family is having a great week. We hope to be in Tennessee within a couple of weeks. Merry Christmas!
P.S. Thanks for the Christmas card! That's how I found this site!